BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Andrew Goodman Surf Coaching does not assume responsibility for those inherent risks which may cause unfortunate accidents, incidents, or delays with our guest’s travel arrangements. Andrew Goodman Surf Coaching will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes beyond our control.
1. A deposit due at time of booking.
2. All deposits and final payments are Non Refundable but are Transferable to future retreats for National Border Closure reasons regarding Covid19. They are Non Refundable and Non-Transferable for all other reasons. Please refer to cancellation policy for more details.
Surfing can be a risky sport, and travel delays can cost you. We wish our guest to have a safe and incident free trip, but accidents do happen. Travel Insurance is mandatory for all guests. Travel insurance covering both Covid 19 issues and medical evacuation is required. If you are unsure what insurance to purchase please inquire with us and we can recommend an insurance company. You must provide us with your travel insurance policy details on your Booking Form. In addition, we recommend purchasing travel insurance that will cover any costs incurred due to delays, flight cancellations, missed connections, natural disasters, etc.
Travel insurance covering testing positive for Covid-19 before departure is required, as well as covering getting ill with Covid 19 during the trip, so that costs of medical treatment, hospitalisation and eventual quarantine are covered.
1. Final Payment is due at 60 Days prior to booking date and is non-refundable for all reasons excluding National Borders Closure.
2. Payment may be paid by Bank Transfer
3. Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this document.
4. In case of PayPal payments, customers are responsible a 4% Pay Pal service charge. This charge will be added to your final invoice.
A full CREDIT for future bookings will be issued in 2 cases :
1. in case the destination country closes borders, not permitting people to enter the country for tourism reasons.
2. in case the country of departure of the guest closes borders towards the country of destination, not permitting people to leave the country to go to the destination country for tourism reasons.
If the customer cancels the reservation more than 60 days prior to check in date, for any reasons aside from national lockdown of either destination country or departure country, we will refund the full value of the 20 % deposit paid by the customer;
If the customer cancels the reservation within 60 days prior to the check in date,for any reasons aside from national lockdown of either destination country or departure country, no refund will be made.
There are no refunds, or partial refunds, given for early departures from the Retreat, because of poor surf, inclement weather, or injury. In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political situation that does not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of our retreats. No refunds shall be payable if you fail to arrive at the Retreat Destination, or if you voluntarily leave a retreat for any reason after the trip has begun or you cannot fullfill your planned trip and / or activities due to injury or illness. No refunds will be payable for any accommodation, transport, sightseeing, meals or services not utilized.
All bookings for 2022 can be rescheduled to any future retreat date within the year, with no administration fees, in case of National Border Closure (please refer to Cancellation Policy).
TRANSPORTATION TO THE RETREAT VENUE :
All guests are responsible for their own personal transportation to and from the Retreat Venue.
Andrew Goodman Surf Coaching is not responsible also for any transportation during the week of the retreat.
1. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
2. If applicable, a valid visa is required for travel.
AIRLINE RELATED INFORMATION:
1. Andrew Goodman Surf Coaching is not responsible for airline board fees or baggage policies.
2. Andrew Goodman Surf Coaching does not accept any responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of any personal surf equipment, not excluding surfboards/surfboard bags or any other luggage.
1. Andrew Goodman Surf Coaching is not responsible for health problems arising from environmental factors during your stay.
Andrew Goodman Surf Coaching will use all due care for the provision of its services and activities provided to guests. Guests participate in activities and use services at The Empowered Surf Retreat at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by Andrew Goodman Surf Coaching for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense, or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where staff of Andrew Goodman Surf Coaching may have negligently breached any duty of care that it or they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision, or the provision of services. Andrew Goodman Surf Coaching is no longer be liable for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss accident, or expense including consequential loss or economic loss however caused.